Welcome to AmiAbu.com (AA)

A community of enthusiastic bloggers who are living an internet lifestyle or are currently moving in that direction.

Here is what you will find on AmiAbu.com:

  • 72% practical tips to raise & earn money from your blog; the other 28% is for Health & Sports & Business & World.

  • Basic & Advanced money making Techniques. This is all pretty cool stuff but not that easy.

  • A community of like-minded bloggers who hang out & talk about blogging.

  • Online marketing tips for entrepreneurs, start-ups & businesses.

    • This site is not limited to tech, fashion, travel, finance, or any other kind of blogging. AmiAbu.com is appropriate for everyone with any kind of blog or website.

  • Complete “How-To” of inbound marketing to increase traffic, sales & brand value.

  • The Affiliate Marketing Handbook & WordPress eBook

  • (Yah! I believe it’s the future…)

Something which started as a bit of fun turned out to be the biggest life changing experience for me. In the last year, AmiAbu.com has become more than just a popular blog. With close to millions subscribers, it has made a positive impact on many people’s lives.

This blog’s popularity because it was featured in international media. It’s because it has changed the lives of many who apply these techniques.

This community has helped numerous individuals to become their own boss through the internet. This is done by becoming financially independent first, and then experiencing the true meaning of life.

Always remember:

With your words, you have the power to change the world.

AmiAbu.com is the best community for anyone who is passionate about discovering themselves through writing and for those who have the desire to excel in this fast-changing online world.

Many people think blogging is only about writing your personal story, but that’s not entirely true. If you mix your hard work with smart work, you can make a living with your blog; this is what AmiAbu.com is all about.

AmiAbu.com is an answer to:

  • How do you make money online?

  • How can I quit my job & become my own boss?

  • How do you create an authority website & establish yourself online and offline?

Again, this is very tangible stuff.

AmiAbu has changed the lives of over thousands of individual around the globe. They are now earning money from their blog and have become their own boss.